Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has backed Yaya Toure to make an impact in Tuesday's clash with CSKA Moscow...
QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt has rejected manager Harry Redknapp's claims that he is overweight, unfit and unable to play...
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti believes a hostile Anfield crowd will motivate Cristiano Ronaldo when his side face Liverpool...
If a late winner to draw with West Brom is the best Manchester United have, they're probably in a world of trouble...
Lukas Podolski may not be particularly enamoured with life at Arsenal, but the German most certainly won't be joining Tottenham...
Fani Madida will take over the reins at Moroka Swallows on a temporary basis following Zeca Marques' decision to leave the club...
European action may be momentarily taking centre stage in some quarters, but there is still plenty of Premier League news doing the rounds...
According to Seyi Akinwunmi, the vice-president of the NFF, the West African nation are interested in hosting the 2015 AFCON...
League and Cup Competitions
- SuperSport v Maritzburg United
- Kaizer Chiefs v Moroka Swallows
- Williams: We have progressed
- Morton more focused on the team
- Adusei adapting well
- Verbauwhede: One little mistake
- Madida to take over at Swallows
- Barker wary of Qalinge threat
- Klate shifts focus to Aces
- Ajax looking to rebound
- Masilela focusing on Swallows
- Black Aces v Pirates
- Coetzee backed for Europe
- Sumaila returns to Kotoko
- Tsutsulupa back at training
- Marques on his way out
- Van Gaal: Title still possible
- Lovren demands improvement
- Fernandinho: No City advantage
- Taarabt: I'm not overweight
- Podolski: I would never join Spurs
- Van Gaal: Our best performance
- West Brom 2-2 Manchester United
- Tadic has high hopes for Saints
- Manolas: There is only Roma
- Mourinho hails improved Chelsea
- Lescott hits out a City treatment
- Mannone wants to reimburse fans
- LvG wants ruthless United
- Monk: Penalty call 'a disgrace'
- Rodgers: Reds 'very lucky'
- Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City